Sponsorship & Exhibitor FAQ
The ACPS ICPC 2023 is expected to bring together up to 500 mining professionals and leading experts to connect, learn, share and collaborate on key operations, including emerging issues and their best solutions.
The program is of world class standard and attendees will hear from leaders across all platforms of the industry. This is a major opportunity to engage with other delegates from both Australian and international companies.
The Exhibition space will provide the opportunity to:
- Meet people who make and influence decisions on the purchase of IPC products and services.
- Demonstrate and launch new services, products, and programs.
- Network with delegates, industry leaders and healthcare experts.
- Gain industry insight and evaluate market trends to generate new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate your involvement, commitment, and support of ACIPC and the broader Infection Prevention & Control community.
- Start relationships with contacts who may not be part of your current market or marketing strategy.
Opportunities still exist
We would like to advise you all that there are still some available remaining sponsorships for the upcoming ICPC 2023.
All sponsors that have and will undertake these opportunities, will be offered 24-hr priority access to booking exhibition space before general distribution.
If your company is interested in undertaking any of these sponsorships, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org