Warren has served on the New South Wales Branch Committee and the Australian National Board. His service is listed below:
- 6 years on the Committee – 1996-97 to 2001-02
- 2 years as Chairman – 1998 -99 to 1999-2000
- 1 year as Secretary – 1996-97
- 2 years on the Committee – 1998-99 until 1999-2000
- 3 Local Organising Committees.
- Often lectured at Introductory and Advanced Courses
Warren worked for a number of CHPP operations and service organisations including BHP Steelworks, Saxonvale Mine and QCC Resources.